The legal owner of the website PlantripLondon.com is Qver Travel Ltd. Registered in the United Kingdom with with Registration Number 09148660. Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU.
PlantripLondon.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PlantripLondon.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information: email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers that the user decides to share with Qver Travel Ltd. voluntarily.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Answer any questions that you may leave on our website PlantripLondon.com in comments, online forms or emails that you send to us.
- We may use the information that you share with us to improve the content of our site and services but we will never share your personal details with any other, individuals, companies or third parties or use your details for any marketing purposes without asking for your permission first.
In order to help users planning their trips to London using our website PlantripLondon.com, users can choose to leave comments on particular articles of interest. Commenters may introduce their name and email address and their comments or questions and the Qver Travel Ltd. Team will use that information to answer the questions introduced by the user without sharing it with any external companies or individuals unless the user indicates that he/she would like to add their name and email address to our newsletter email database. If we are required by law to disclose commenters’ contact information, we will attempt to contact users via the contact details introduced on any of our sites to give them the opportunity to respond to such requests.
We want to hear your opinions and knowledge, so please leave a comment. Occasionally we may need to remove comments from the site: either for legal reasons that could get us and you sued (e.g. contempt of court, defamation) or if a comment falls outside the realm of civilised debate (e.g. abuse, offensive or inciting hatred). Our decision is final.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
PlantripLondon.com utilizes third-party software for statistics on our website usage, advertising and for social media plugin functionality. A list of these and their relevant privacy policies are listed below:
These are the cookies we use at PlantripLondon.com:
- _ga – Google Analytics Cookies – Expires after 2 years – Used to distinguish users.
- _gid – Google Analytics Cookies – Expires after 24 hours – Used to distinguish users.
- _gat – Google Analytics Cookies – Expires after 1 minute – Used to make websites load faster.
- Google Analytics. We use this for general website statistics. You can find more details about the google Analytics cookies here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Get Your Guide. We use this to show you relevant attractions and content when you click on any banners advertising Get Your Guide tours and activities on our website.
- Facebook. Like buttons, and other useful plugins are used here. You can find the most updated information about Facebook cookies here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter. Tweet buttons are loaded from Twitter. Here you can find all details about how they use your information when you visit their websites: https://twitter.com/privacy
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will remove all your details from our website and servers immediately.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Right of Access, Rectification, Deletion
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about your personal data stored with us. If your data is stored incorrectly or wrongly by us, we will gladly correct, block or delete it. Please inform us of any changes to your data immediately using the following contact details:
Qver Travel Ltd. – PlantripLondon.com
Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU.
Your personal data will be stored for only as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this privacy statement or for as long as we are required by law or legally obligated to store this information.
In the event Qver Travel Ltd goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred, but we will always ask for your permission before we transfer any of your personal details to any other companies.