If you like our itineraries and walking routes take a look at our London Travel App. If you have looked at some of our articles here at PlanTripLondon, you can probably tell by now how much we enjoy creating walking routes and itineraries to discover the best of London.
This is why we wanted to make it easier for all of our readers, and we have developed our own mobile London Travel App with our walking routes, itineraries and maps of London. We updated our mobile app recently with an updated restaurant guide, as many of our favourite restaurants, unfortunately, closed after lockdown. Thankfully, there were loads of new restaurants that we now love and that we have included in our travel app and our maps.
Free Travel App to visit London with itineraries and maps
Our mobile travel app to visit London is completely FREE, it can be used on mobile phones and tablets. You’ll find several walking routes as well as different maps with points of interest or recommended restaurants so you don’t miss a thing during your next trip to London.
With our London travel app, you will be able to use your mobile phone to follow the London travel itineraries that we designed ourselves at PlanTripLondon. You can access these maps completely offline, without the need for an internet connection.
Unfortunately, it is only available on Android for now.
Turn on your mobile’s GPS for better function
In addition, if you wish, by turning on the GPS on your mobile phone you will be able to follow our walking routes making sure you know where you are all the time and where to go!
Itineraries included in our London Travel App
In our mobile app you will find 6 detailed walking routes with points of interest and recommended restaurants:
- From Buckingham Palace to Bond Street: Includes Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, London Eye, Piccadily Circus…
- From Hyde Park to Soho: Discover some of Hyde Park and then walk down Oxford St, Regent St, Soho, Leicester Square, Covent Garden…
- From Tower Bridge to St Paul´s Cathedral: Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Southbank to Millenium Bridge and St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Hyde Park and Knightsbridge: Kensington Gardens (Hyde Park), Knightsbridge, Natural History Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Harrods, Sloane Square.
- Camden Town: Itinerary to visit Camden Town
- Notting Hill: Portobello Road and more of Notting Hill.
You can find all these itineraries in detail in our section: London Itineraries.
These itineraries can then be combined, and we have used them in our itineraries to visit London in One Day, London in Two Days, London in Three Days, London in Four Days, London in Five Days and London in Six Days.
London Maps included in our London Travel App
You will also have access to the following maps of London that we created:
- Points of Interest
- Where to Eat in London
- Offline map of London
Download London Travel App by PlanTripLondon for Free
If you want to download it now for free, you just have to search for “Qverlondres” on your Android Phone or click on the following icon to go to the Google Play Store: