Get your tickets for MAMMA MIA! The Musical and enjoy the ultimate feel-good factor at the world’s sunniest and most exhilarating smash-hit musical!
Set on a Greek island paradise, a story of love, friendship and identity is cleverly told through the timeless songs of ABBA.
Sophie’s quest to discover the father she’s never known brings her mother face to face with three men from her distant romantic past on the eve of a wedding they’ll never forget!
Since premiering in London 21 years ago, this irresistibly funny comedy has thrilled over 60 million people all around the world. There’s never been a better time to see this unforgettable musical in the West End, where it all began.
Whatever age you are, you can‘t help but have the time of your life at MAMMA MIA! One of the best musicals in London.
Mamma Mia! The Musical Tickets
- Tickets from £21 – BOOK TICKETS
- From Wednesday to Monday at 15.00 and 19.30 depending on the day of the week: Check times and availability
Recommend for ages 5+. Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted. All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and sat next to the accompanying adult.
Age restriction: 3+
Child policy: Children under the age of 3 are not permitted.
Running time: 2hr 35 min (inc interval)
Located in the heart of theatreland, this beautiful venue has been the West End home of Mamma Mia since 2012.
Getting to the Novello Theatre
Address: Novello Theatre, Aldwych, London WC2B 4LD (see map).
The best option to go to the Lyceum Theatre is using Public Transport.
- Underground: The nearest tube stations are Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line), Holborn (Central/ Piccadilly Lines) Charing Cross (Northern/Bakerloo Lines) and Temple (Circle and District Lines). If arriving by train the nearest rail station is Charing Cross Railway Station. However, City Thameslink Station and Blackfriars Railway Station are also nearby.
- By Bus: The theatre is well serviced by multiple bus stops and lines including the 1, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 26, 59, 68 76, 87, 91, 139, 168, 171, 172, 176, and 188 from Lancaster Place (Stop T) and Aldwych Somerset House (Stop R).
- By car: Although we wouldn’t recommend it… If driving to the theatre the nearest carparks are located in Bloomsbury Square and Lincoln’ Inn Field. There is also an NCP underground car park in Parker Street.