Take an electrifying ride back in time as the 1985 blockbuster film and pop culture phenomenon arrives in London’s West End as a groundbreaking new musical adventure! Without a doubt, one of the top musicals in London at the moment.
When Marty McFly finds himself transported back to 1955 in a time machine built by the eccentric scientist Doc Brown, he accidentally changes the course of history. Now he’s in a race against time to fix the present, escape the past and send himself… back to the future.
Adapting this iconic story for the stage are the movie’s creators Bob Gale (Back to the Future trilogy) and Robert Zemeckis (Forrest Gump). The production features original music by multi-Grammy winners Alan Silvestri (Avengers: Endgame) and Glen Ballard (Michael Jackson’s Man in the Mirror), alongside hit songs from the movie including The Power of Love, Johnny B Goode, Earth Angel and Back in Time. Tony Award-winning director John Rando leads the Tony and Olivier Award-winning creative team.
Strap yourself in for a thrilling theatrical experience! when BACK TO THE FUTURE: THE MUSICAL hits 88mph, you’re gonna see some serious… entertainment.
Back to the Future The Musical Tickets
- Tickets from £45 – BOOK TICKETS
- Every day except Tuesdays at 14.30 and 19.30 depending on the day of the week: Check times and availability
Suitable for general audience aged 6+.
Age restriction: Children under the age of 3 are not permitted.
Running time: 2hr 40 min (inc interval)
The Adelphi Theatre is a well-known West End venue in London, located on the Strand in the City of Westminster. The building you see today is the fourth to exist on the spot.
Getting to the Adelphi Theatre
Address: Adelphi Theatre, Strand London, WC2R 0NS (see map).
The best option to go to the Adelphi Theatre is using Public Transport.
- Underground: The nearest tube stations are Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line), Charing Cross (Northern/Bakerloo Lines), Embankment (District/Circle Lines). If arriving by rail the nearest station is Charing Cross Railway Station.
- By Bus: The theatre is easily reached from the Bedford Street (Stop J) bus stop which is serviced by lines 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 87, 91, 139 and 176
- By car: Although we wouldn’t recommend it… If driving to the theatre, the nearest car parks are in China Town and Trafalgar Square. There is also an NCP underground car park in Parker Street.